Sunday, November 9, 2008

Carol of the Bells Home Alone Soundtrack



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIm_KfK-5KE

Carol

of the Bells

Music by M. Leontovich

Words by Peter J. Wilhousky

Hark! How the bells,

Sweet silver bells,

All seem to say

“Throw cares away.”

Christmas is here

DING

Bringing good cheer

DONG

To young and old,

DING

Meek and the bold,

DONG

Ding, dong, ding dong,

DING

That is their song,

DONG

With joyful ring

DING

All caroling

DONG

One seems to hear

Words of good cheer

From everywhere,

Filling the air.

O, how they pound,

Raising the sound

O’er hill and dale,

Telling their tale.

Gaily they ring

While people sing

Songs of good cheer,

Christmas is here!

Merry, merry, merry,

DING

Merry Christmas,

DING DONG

Merry, merry, merry,

DING

Merry Christmas,

DING DONG

On, on they send

DING

On without end

DONG,

Their joyful tone

DI---I-----I------I

To every home

I---I----I---I—NG

DONG

Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong

BONG

Elvis Presley Singing "Viva Las Vegas"